Monday, May 2, 2011

You can DO IT!

If I am not for myself, then who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when?"
--Hillel the Elder

Don’t wait for someone to show you how to make your first million for it will never happen, just go out and do it.  Who has the next great idea?  Why not you?  Don’t let someone tell you it can’t be done.  What do they know?  Most people who tell you it can’t be done, have never done it.  Those that say it can’t be done do not have the courage it takes to be an entrepreneur, inventor or business owner.

If you don’t have the courage to fail and get back up again, then you should stay in your little office and keep working for others your whole life.  There is nothing wrong with that, if that is what’s going to make you happy. 

If you only want to become wealthy for yourself, then “who are you?”  If you are willing to do it for others as much as for yourself, then you are headed in the right direction. 

 Boyd K. Packer once said, “Things that don’t change, remain the same.”

You and I can keep doing what we have been doing and we’ll continue being what we have been in the past.  If you or I want something different, we must choose a different path otherwise we stay the same.

As Hillel the Elder said, “And if not, when?”  

If you decide to change, do your homework, then do it NOW!  Don’t let negative people control your life.  You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment